GPAA Gold Show in Mesa Az.

I didn't see where anyone said something about the gold show in Mesa. To me it was a good turn out but I can only say for Saturday. I went straight to Rob's booth being I wanted to get a cover and headphone adaptor for my SDC 2300. Rob looked like a Queen Bee in a Bee hive because so many people was around him. The reason for all the attention was the 7000 in his hands. Rob's lovely wife Dawn was a great help in getting just what I needed.

Any of you who don't have that cover for your SDC 2300 you need to get one. Looking at it you can see that they did put their thinking cap on when it was design. It's the best made cover I've seen for any detector. Well worth the money!

The Best!

Chuck Anders

I went too, it was a fun show.

No clue why Minelab made the SDC the way they did, they could've atleast put a replaceable cover on the bottom of the unit like a skid plate. The first time you set it down outside it'll have scratches. Oh well it's just a tool made to find you GOLD, the most important thing.

Also the headphone thing is really silly too. As if no one out there would want to use their own headphones...

Minelab could have easily sold their own detector covers and headphone adapters the same time the SDC was released, could have made a lot of money.

One great thing about the SDC2300 is it's almost a turn on and go detector that Minelab has ever made. Even simple me can work it. My only trouble is I didn't get the one with the digging arm and my short ex-wife is long gone. I could used her now being she was low to the ground and it would have saved me of bending over. Isn't anything fair anymore? HaHa

Chuck Anders