Lucky Firday the 13th.

I just realized that I typo'd FRIDAY in the subject line... the editor doesn't allow you to change the subject. So apparently I have invented a new day of the week called Firday.

Friday, myself and Miguel, who is the Minelab customer development representative for South America, went out prospecting for gold.

The GPZ7000 has been in such high demand that Miguel just recently received his demo unit to show in South America.

He had already received the Minelab class room training, but he wanted to get some hands on experience before heading back to South America. He was back in Vegas for a brief stay after having been gone in South America for the last 30 days.

We hit one new area and one little area that I had found gold in before. I started the day off with a 2/10's of a gram nugget, then hit a .7 gram nugget, then Miguel hit a 2/10ths of a gram nugget.

It was getting pretty late in the day and Miguel said he was going to go back to the truck get a bottle of water and start packing up. I told him I would be along as soon as I went through this one gully where I had found 5 nuggets before. Well halfway up the gully I hit another .7 gram nugget, and then about 2 feet away hit a little .1 gram nugget.

We video'd each find and I will be putting them up on You Tube when I get a chance.

For now here are some pictures. This GPZ7000 sure doesn't miss anything. We were digging little pieces of wire that were an 1/8th of an inch long. That's when you need a good magnet on your pick. Saves a lot of time.

So all in all a pretty lucky day considering it was Friday the 13th.

BCOT!

Doc

post-16-0-24334600-1426410096_thumb.jpg

post-16-0-91040100-1426409971_thumb.jpg

post-16-0-81078500-1426410094_thumb.jpg

post-16-0-89463500-1426410096_thumb.jpg