All GPZ 7000 Order Shipped, left today and tomorrow morning

• Admin

Hello All,

Today was a very busy day for us. We received our shipment of GPZ 7000's and managed after 4-5 hours to get them all packed and shipped. Thanks for the customers that drove over and picked them up in person. We will have a few for the Mesa GPAA Show, one for display and maybe 1-2 left for sale. We appreciate all your business and we tried are hardest to get them shipped so many customers could use them this weekend.

I'm hoping to hear back from you all as promised. I don't want to know locations, just how the unit is performing.

Now its time for a rest ......

• Admin

Hey GPZ7000guy,

Thanks for your business. Please keep me updated on what you turn up if you would. The reports I got earlier from customers that purchased from us are good. A couple of guys found 3-4 nuggets in old patches, another customer out of state his a nice 1/2 ouncer in a old GPX 5000 patch. Looking forward to hearing more reports on deeper nuggets discoveries as more get out.

Well. I have to say you may get more nugs deeper and spend some hours digging to xhina. But it is definately worth tge effort to find them. I know my smallest nug was .02grams at 4 inches with a gpx 5000 with stock mono 11in xoil. It wasnt real faint. I hears it with decent sou d.

John

A few items. one it was chattery until I used the audio smoothing, this was my 5th location, I detected 4 other spots digging holes on basalt hot rocks and heavy mineralized ground, Last and most important its heavy...very heavy ...use the use the bungee cord or your shoulder will be sore.. Would hate to walk a long bolder strewn wash with it.

Well. I just bought another gox 5000. Since i dont do this daily ill run with it til i get more time into detecting. Ibe been around for awhile and had few minelabs and found some gold. But until i get more time and can be worth the cost. Ill just run with the 5000 and bigger coils. I thinktheres 11-12 coils with that bundle i just got from cobill. Ill be headed to randsburg Ca with it next week for couole days. I have to admit that i am impressed with how deep it picks up subgram gold. Thats definate ly gonna open all the pounded areas and keep you guys digging. Thanks for the info and vids.

John