GPZ7000 - Here we go again

GPZ7000's sold out everywhere, U.S. and Australia.

Here they are telling us to gt our orders in for March delivery. Some of the Australia websites are saying they are sold out of their first order, their second order, and are on backorder for their third load.

Reminds me a little of the Sudan Gold Rush, where you have 20 customers with money in hand, and you don't have the detectors to sell them.

CRAZY!

Doc

I'm not sure where they are putting them together. If it is in Codan's state of the art Malasia facility they will come fast.

That operation there is top notch. Their quality control is second to none.

Doc

I'm not sure where they are putting them together. If it is in Codan's state of the art Malasia facility they will come fast.

That operation there is top notch. Their quality control is second to none.

Doc

Hopefully it's better than the QC was on my 4500 that you helped me resolve the issue on..... I'm holding off on my GPZ purchase till all you beta testers work out the bugs. :)

Jen

Gosh... I do not wish to be a sourpuss bell-ringer; but I hope that there will not be counterfeit knockoffs.

I truly hope Codan dodges that bullet!

• Admin

Hey Guys,

I turned my GPZ 7000 in the house tonight, just testing to make sure it fires on and operates before I hit the field soon. The unit was really quiet in my house, normally PI's will go nuts. I think that might be a good sign the unit will be very quiet and stable in the field.

Hey Guys,

I turned my GPZ 7000 in the house tonight, just testing to make sure it fires on and operates before I hit the field soon. The unit was really quiet in my house, normally PI's will go nuts. I think that might be a good sign the unit will be very quiet and stable in the field.

I think it is broken and you should send it up here to me to test for you.....

i have an old pencil tip soldering iron and some resin core....

Yeah, i will be waiting for it,,,just send it to my regular address...

Glad to be of help Rob...

:P