More new Minelab Customers Hit the Arizona Goldfields

• Admin

Customers score nuggets at Training Season

Hello All, Today my partner and I trained 4 customers that purchased metal detectors from us recently. Some traveled from as far as Oregon to get their instructions. All customers scored at least a nugget on the training season. We had two SDC customers, one GPX 5000 customer and one Fisher Gold Bug Pro customer.

Chris from the Tucson area scored a Gram+ "Black" nugget, which are not real common along with a small solid gold nugget.

Dean with his GPX 5000 scored 3 small nuggets using the stock 11-inch coil.

Ace and his wife scored a small one with the GB Pro.

Dan and his wife scored one within a few minutes of setting foot on the soil after instructions.

I managed to snag two dinks playing around for about 30 minutes among the customers, trying to spot faint targets for them.

Great day and the weather was perfect here in Arizona. We appreciate all your business. Save travels home to all of you and wishing you many more nuggets to boot.

Some pictures below of the customers and gold they found.

Like we have for 16 years now, we offer a full day of field training with most gold nugget detector purchases from us. I haven't had a customer yet say the training wasn't worth it, making them really understand their unit and get to see and practice some good techniques of metal detecting before they are off on their own.

We also do instructions for $300 per day for anyone that might have purchased from another dealer or online retailer that didn't provide any training for them.

P.S. We also encourage any feedback from training. We can only provide the best training if customers continue to let us know what we are doing right or wrong.

post-2-0-18330500-1424620718_thumb.jpg

post-2-0-05016700-1424620730_thumb.jpg

post-2-0-64077100-1424620745_thumb.jpg

post-2-0-41116600-1424620756_thumb.jpg

post-2-0-19636000-1424620766_thumb.jpg

The training was great Rob, glad I had the chance to get up to the claim. Rich Hill is such an interesting area with all the mines everywhere (both old and new).

The way you excavate the dirt on the claim is awesome too, you're almost guaranteed to find something and everyone who was there yesterday did.

I hadn't been up to this part of the state before and I also had a nice time staying in Wickenburg the night before.

I encourage anyone who hasn't bought a detector from Rob yet or been to his training to do so, you'll be glad you did.

Chris