gold fields

might be taking up some work for awhile in AZ. I have few states to consider. I will be renting an apartment. Az being first. where would the closest city or town to the best goldfields be. I know gold has been found ll over on rich hill, the bradshaws down to Yuma. but if you had a choice so you could get out every wk end and take advantage of the opportunity. where would be the closest place for some easy gold fields for detecting. also some local clubs to join with best claims??

john

thanks, ill look into that. ill also look into road runner. I wont have but maybe one day a wk end or every other but would love to take advantage of the area. one good club with gd claims is all ill need.

john

John, we just spent a week in the Rich Hill area on both Roadrunner and Weaver Mining District claims. They both have good claims, some with easy access, but you may have to dig deep to expose the gold...that's what the drywashers are doing at 6' - 8' deep holes ! :blink:

Bill

John, that's the name of the claims...I'll send the Rich Hill area claim map and their tel# is (928) 427-6344 in your GPX-5000 box! Recommended areas highlighted just for you. A one year membership is $150.00...not too bad!

Bill