GPZ7000 Price

Gary,

I still need a sponsor.... :) 10,000 grand.....I for one will wait...my 4500 has served me well and a nice vlf for the small stuff. I think I got it covered. The way I see it, Minelab put it all in one package..I am sure it will be a fine machine for those with a hole burning in their pocket. I for one don't mind changing coils, got the sadie, for the tid bits and the 20" NF coil for the deep ones..and everything in the middle.

haha....I don't have 5 years........hmmm will see how it goes...my 4500 got me a 1 gram today at 6 inches I am happy with that. Tahn another one at 1.25 g at 7 inches...I am good with that. But if I start hearing that the GPZ is killing the old patches, I may have to just sell some yellow.... :glare:

im with you relic. I am picking up that huge 5000 package from bill in couple days. has more than enough coils and at less than half the price. I have found some large lead deep and small stuff shallow. no need to rush into a very pricy detector unless it picks up birdshot at a ft or more lol. if you look at the video I only seen them testing at depth with huge nugget. not smaller nor shallow. I know what the gpx 5000 can do. I had one and it got my first nugs. they were really small so I know anything bigger is found as long as I get one of them coils over it. this defiantely will be an interesting next couple months. supposedly they will be avail in like 4 days so lets see what the results are. if they start selling 5000s at $2k ea. ill buy every single one lol. cause I think they all are so used to the 5000 and gonna wish to buy them back lol

john