GPZ 7000 Video Link

Hello Jennifer,

You are misinformed, they are offering 3 coil sizes 11" 14"std. and a 20".

Oh ok, I looked through the manual at the FCC site and it didn't mention removable coil.. or I missed it... I stand corrected, thank you sir.

Jen

Thanks Chris...... If my peeps in Aus back up these claims I'll be dumping two 5000'S, an Infinium and a Gold Bug to purchase one, it being waterproof negates the need for the Garrett Infinium LS I purchased from Steve and if what he said in the brochure is true (and I have no reason to doubt it isn't) there's no need for a VLF for the small stuff... plus it looks like we'll all be too busy digging mortar size craters in the earths crust.

Hopefully the gimmicky coil they show isn't just an excuse to be able to chip coils and shut out Nugget Finder.

Jennifer

i know its gonna supercede the 5000 for depth, will this new detector be as gd as the sdc 2300 for smaller gold as well? im so close to buying something then this came out..lol i dont mind diggin 4ft cans lol...looks like a supercharged ctx 3030 lol

john

i know this, if i dont buy one of these ill have my pick of used 5000s lol. i already seeing them at the $3000 mark..i know they wont go much less but ill get a good deal with lots of extras for not much more soon as Rob start showing the 3/4lb nugget he is gonna dig at 7ft lol.

john

Thanks Chris...... If my peeps in Aus back up these claims I'll be dumping two 5000'S, an Infinium and a Gold Bug to purchase one, it being waterproof negates the need for the Garrett Infinium LS I purchased from Steve and if what he said in the brochure is true (and I have no reason to doubt it isn't) there's no need for a VLF for the small stuff... plus it looks like we'll all be too busy digging mortar size craters in the earths crust.

Hopefully the gimmicky coil they show isn't just an excuse to be able to chip coils and shut out Nugget Finder.

Jennifer

Coil is waterproof, machine is WEATHERPROOF.

i know its gonna supercede the 5000 for depth, will this new detector be as gd as the sdc 2300 for smaller gold as well? im so close to buying something then this came out..lol i dont mind diggin 4ft cans lol...looks like a supercharged ctx 3030 lol

john

John, watch the video, it answers your question.

Doc

Well the videos out now have certainly got my heart pounding.....

Here we go again.... deeper and less interference........

Im in..... if I can scrape up the cash.....lol

Hello,

My name is Paul and I am an "early adopter"

That's the way Congressman, I reckon this thing will be a killer machine. I put my name on the list as soon as they got one up and running where I am.

And yeah Rob, that Bruce is a brainiac for sure! We'd still be pushing VLF's about as our main machines if it wasn't for him. What a mind!