18" Minelab DD Coil for sale

A friend asked me to sell his older Minelab 18' DD coil ... It's in great condition ... I don't believe it was used much based on the condition of the skid plate. It will work on all the SD, GP and GPX Minelab PI's. He would like to get $150 plus $20 for shipping and insurance in the continental USA. He would take a check(has to clear his bank before shipping) or cash. I have it in my possession and could deliver in the area of Prescott AZ or other location if we happened to be headed to the same or nearby gold patch. He doesn't have nor do I have a PayPal account and I personally don't trust western union so cash or check is the way to go on this one. You can PM on this or email me directly: azprospecta@gmail.com.post-20925-0-75730000-1421299344_thumb.j

Thanks, Mike F

Mike, I'm truly sorry to trash your thread. Unfortunately I can't let my good name be dragged through the mud by a guy that owes me money.

As the old proverb says, there are always two sides to every story. I did sell an extreme to the above poster, however it was he whom ripped me off by not paying the shipping when we agreed he would. I shipped the extreme in the factory fitted hard case which will not hold the 18 inch coil. I have the original cardboard box the coil came in. I purposely held off on shipping the 18 inch coil until I had the shipping costs in my hand, and it seems that was GOOD thinking on my part. I still have the coil ready to ship.

I would like to send you the coil. I would also like for you to send me the $75.00 in shipping costs we agreed on.

Just so there is no misunderstanding here, I will sell this coil in the next 30 days if not paid by the original buyer.

Dan ... I assume you are talking to Deathray when you say "I would like to send you the coil. I would also like for you to send me the $75.00 in shipping costs we agreed on." just want to make that very clear to everyone reading this thread.

I still have my friend's 18 coil and he would like to see it sold ... so if anyone has any interest in the coil I have for sale please contact me via this thread or PM.

Mike F

Dan,I kept all your old emails ,including the one where you said you sent the coil already,and I am trying to rip you off by saying it didnt arrive. Your a liar and a thief,and do not have a good name. Im not crying over a friggin coil, but dont like to be ripped off,and like I said, if I ever see you selling ANYTHING on any forum,I will warn others about you. Enough said ,Sorry Mike. Rob,feel free to dispose of my and Dans comments so we dont distract from Mikes post.

I'm writing this real slow so you can understand it.

I sent the coil! I don't have the coil! You have the coil!

You are trying to cheat me out the $30 you said you would pay well before I sent the GP unit. You could have asked for your money and I would have sent it to you. I held the MO's for days to make sure you were satisfied with the GP before depositing them in my bank account. The mere fact you didn't send me the $30. is living proof you intended to cheat me going in. You take the $30. stick it up your ass. This is the last Email you are going to get from me.

Here is your email to me buddy,nice try. Ray

I knew you would confess your sins. So you agreed to pay $30.00 shipping and DIDN'T, that's why I changed it to 75. I knew you would out yourself. I played you like a cheap fiddle. You can screw some people, but I'm not one of them.

"You are trying to cheat me out the $30 you said you would pay well before I sent the GP unit. You could have asked for your money and I would have sent it to you. I held the MO's for days to make sure you were satisfied with the GP before depositing them in my bank account. The mere fact you didn't send me the $30. is living proof you intended to cheat me going in. You take the $30. stick it up your ass. This is the last Email you are going to get from me."

OK guys ... I was nice first pirating of this thread ... Now you are getting in the way ... Please take your personal laundry to another place ... I would really like to sell this coil for my friend ... it would help him out of a jam. Thanks for your understanding and your exit!

If anyone is interested in this 18"DD Minelab coil please feel free to respond her or pm me.

Mike F

OK ... No interest at current price so we are reducing it to $125. I tried it in my yard yesterday just to be sure it would work well on a GPX5000 ... no problems at all and picked up targets a good depth in my target garden. So now is available for $125 plus shipping ... Estimated shipping is $20 in the lower 48 states ... If it is more I will pick it up myself. Thanks ... Mike