Happy Birthday to Jim Straight

Hi Jim

A great guy should have a great Birthday! Hope you got out with friends and they made it a good day for you. Friends is like treasure that we need more of after climbing a few hills in our path of life.

Remember Jim the age number is just that a number!

The Best to a great man and friend.

Chuck Anders

Happy B day Jim! :)
Thanks for all the good articles you share with us.

Tom H.

Hey Jim, another year rolls around and another candle on the cake. I'm doing my best to catch up to you but somehow I can't do it. Isn't it a grand feeling to have lived in the past days that we have. The kids today will never have the experiences we had in a world that was much easier to grow up in. But then I guess all the modern technology sort of makes up for it. May God bless you today and keep kickin bud, but not too hard.

Old Tom

:)Gosh Everyone... Thanks for the Good Thoughts and Wishes... Here I be at true milestone in the

Washington branch of the Straight family... All of the males in the branch have passed away early'

Uncles and Cousins, Dad, my Kid brother and my two Sons... I'm now the only male surviving member

of the Washington Straight branch. The Michigan Male branch is doing fine...

So to be alive and doing pretty good at 85 is Great... and as frosting on my cake I still donate blood

at our local San Bernardino blood bank.

May the Gold Gods Be Good to All of You who Post on this Thread as I'm electronically Blessing

YOU to fill you 'yellow Au poke' to overfilling in 2015... tailgate

Thank you John... see'ya at the fairplex gold show in February? Maybe you too Steve? jim

Rattlesnake Jim... Great to hear from you. Gosh it has been sometime since we have exchanged "hello's."

Hope all is well with you and yours and your poke in overflowing with the yellow stuff. tailgate...

Mr. Shep .... Coming from someone of your knowledge and stature I truly thank you.

I have also enjoyed reading your posts over the many years and frankly I have been

in awe reading them... Thanks.... tailgate jim straight

Thank you for the good words Jim P... May your poke overflow with the yellow stuff... tailgate

Hey Fred Mason... If'n you read this I really treasure your copies of your published articles and I now encourage

you to take and electronic pen and paper and write other ones... So don't be shy and do it... You truly have a flair

and so use it... :) jim

sourdough...I hope you are still finding gold at and around Benson. I hope to eventually\

be able to join

Fred.... Come on.. Please get inspired as you are truly a great writer and the proof is that

your "little collection" is of published articles and I have them all in a in a folder on a special

shelf... Are the drywalls now wetwalls? Lotsa rain recently here

jim

Rattlesnake Jim... Great to hear from you. Gosh it has been sometime since we have exchanged "hello's."

Hope all is well with you and yours and your poke in overflowing with the yellow stuff. tailgate...

Jim, It's good to hear from you also. All is well here. I hope all is well with you and yours.

There's a little in the poke. LOL

Best wishes!

RSJ