FS: Keene Beach Box Gold Sluice - $1000

Made famous on the beach of Nome, this unit is AWESOME for Fraser River fine gold as well as any other location where you find smaller gold. Price does not include any pumps or hoses shown in the photo.
Pumps and hoses are available however... I am selling all my placer equipment so I'm sure I can set you up. In one of the photos you can see all the sections of Keene Miracle Mat laid out on the floor (they're cold so the cans are used to hold the ends down as they were rolled up while in storage). You'll notice there are three sections, two go with this box and the third is available for an additional $150.00 so you can add some length to the box.
Here is a video:
Note: Photo shows it in use on the Fraser River... dog is not included!!!!
Product Description:
Prospector Beach Box - Gold Concentrator by Keene - used by the GPAA on the gold rich beaches of Nome, Alaska.
Available as a power sluice box only, or as a full kit with pump, hoses and foot valve.
This is a new high banker power sluice box that is specifically built to handle the difficult to retain fine gold in heavy black beach sands common to Nome, Alaska. You can also use it to create heavy concentrates in other dense black sand situations. If it works well in the challenging conditions of Nome, it will work pretty much anywhere.
The entire Sluice box is lined with the new Keene Super Rubber Riffle matting. It is approximately 22 inches wide by 6 feet long.
The sluice box and lower frame breaks into 2 section for easy transportation.
The hopper folds down reducing the volume of the hopper.
All 6 legs are independent so that it can be set up easily and quickly even in rough terrain.
The top hopper is set up with a 3/16" woven wire mesh.
$1000 price is for the base unit - Concentrator Box Only (No motor, pump, or hoses).
This high banker has already been tested and very successfully used on the beaches of Nome last year.
WILL TRADE FOR MINELAB AND RELATED NUGGET HUNTING GOODIES.

post-28230-0-33803900-1417560748_thumb.j

post-28230-0-51238600-1417560752_thumb.j

post-28230-0-55551500-1417560754_thumb.j

post-28230-0-76557400-1417560755_thumb.j

post-28230-0-77490300-1417646341_thumb.j

Will accept carbon fiber shafts, Coiltek heavy duty cords etc etc etc in trade for this or any of the other items I have listed... time to start building up my inventory of back up goodies for when I'm out in the middle of no where.....

Keep swingin boys (n girls)

Jennifer

• 1 year later...

Price lowered... $900.00 (can deliver anywhere between Seattle and Phoenix via Winnemucca/Rye Patch) in the next few weeks. :)

I'll also have several pumps (Honda ect), HEAPS of hoses, etc on board that I'm willing to do a deal on ....

Jen

• 6 years later...
On 1/12/2016 at 9:20 AM, jjbond said:

Price lowered... $900.00 (can deliver anywhere between Seattle and Phoenix via Winnemucca/Rye Patch) in the next few weeks. :)

I'll also have several pumps (Honda ect), HEAPS of hoses, etc on board that I'm willing to do a deal on ....

Jen

i am going to be in Arizona the week of 18th if you still have that beach box for sale??