Uncle Ron is having a Birthday today

Happy B day Ron!
Get out and find some birthday gold :)
Tom H.

Thanks again, everyone! ... Had sort of a good birthday, except that Dodacious got bit by a cone nose bug and we spent a big part of today in emergency with her on an IV and getting other treatments... We thought we were going to have to put her in the hospital down in Phoenix, but the Wickenburg Hospital ER people took excellent care of her ... She's still having problems but they are being addressed by the RXs the doctors gave her...

For those of you in Arizona who don't know what a cone nose bug is, Google it ... They are very nasty and can put you into anaphlectic shock real quick, which can be life threatening!

I'm happy she is recovering though still in much fever, pain and discomfort! ... Cheers, Unc

Hi Ron,

More Birthday wishes for you, so sorry to hear about Dodacious One getting bit! I found one of those bugs in my trailer, a few weeks back. It was a good one (dead), but don't know where or when it got in. I guess they are pretty rare up here, but I got a brown widow spider in my yard this fall as well. A bug exterminator found it, and told me how bad it can be, as well as one of the guys on the forums chimed in about them.

I certainly hope Dodacious will be feeling better soon, I know those bugs are very nasty looking and the bites can cause awful effects.

Keep us posted, please!

Cuz Gary