thanksgiving nugget

Thanks, I can't believe I hit them with an old 2200d that I am using while waiting for more 4500 to be repaired, I have been over that area at least 20 times with several different coils and I hit them today with a machine that sounded like a bunch of cackling hens, I could not get it to smoothen out, maybe that slowed me down and made me listen a little closer, who knows, maybe the lord was looking down and decided to throw me a bone for perseverance, lol

Thanks, I knew after about 30 minutes of trying to widen and deepen the whole that my chances of it being yellow were getting pretty good, especially after I got into the bedrock cracks and they were filled with that hard red clay, but I didn't expect that big, I was hoping for 1/4 ounce maybe

YAH!!
Man, that's one heck of a nice hunk of gold! Good on you :)

Like you say...keep right with the man upstairs and who knows whats ahead :) I know dad and I have been blessed.

I like that part as once you get down to bedrock, your chipping and its still screaming at you...then the heart gets thumpen!

Dern that thing is nice!

Tom H.

• Admin

Hey Glenn,

It's amazing how many that place has produced over the years. I worked just one section of the lower part when I first got the SDC and pulled a quick 20 out for like 8-9 Grams. It was still warm, so I was burned out of digging. I returned once for about an hour with a friend and pulled 6 out within 30 minutes for another 3 Grams. You and Bill both hit some big ones at depth. Makes you wonder after the next huge storm what could turn up.

Congrats once again on your finds. I'm off in the morning with a customer that purchased a GPX 5000, SDC 2300 and a CTX 3030. I'm going to show him around out West for the day, so I'm hoping we can snag a nugget or two off of some old ground.

Well done save a couple for me will ya....

PS, I'm packing up your new Platypus as we speak, if you don't stop pulling those monsters outta the ground I'm gonna have to hand deliver this coil to you and follow you out on your next hunt. :)

Jen