My first bit wit the 2300

Here it is -----

The first day Chris P. and I went out was really too cold too hunt, but I got the 2300 out and found some lead shot---

Yesterday I went out and within one minute of stepping out of the truck I hit this obvious signal--

I had just got my headphones on and moved the coil about 2 feet to the right------turned out to be about 2 inches deep---

Can't believe how small of stuff this detector will get, If it gets these little ones then I expect the big ones will take care of themselves.

I took a good walk without the detector the rest of the day and just scouted around....

Going out today to have some more fun and find some more "MONSTER NUGGETS"---lol

Thx Rob---- I am having fun with this little dandy...

paul

cant load picture......grrrrrrrrrrr.... maybe it is because the nugget is sooooo huge--- i made it my profile picbut that was too small so i added my facebook pictue url

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152397267921924&set=a.10150247586386924.317345.567501923&type=1&theater&notif_t=photo_comment