Copy & Paste

Look here -

I just pasted a comment I made in another forum right here:

There is a place for discrimination, but in prospecting you need to be careful with it,

I used the exact method I described above. You have to hit control and v at the same time.

Perhaps the problem is the equipment you are using. Are you using Apple equipment?

Look here - Another method...Chris's post appears immediately below and above the stars that I have placed.

***************************************************************************************************************

I just pasted a comment I made in another forum right here:

There is a place for discrimination, but in prospecting you need to be careful with it,

I used the exact method I described above. You have to hit control and v at the same time.

Perhaps the problem is the equipment you are using. Are you using Apple equipment?

***********************************************************************************************************

My comments : I just highlighted the above from Chris's post with my mouse and it's left button. Look for the message at the bottom of the message box you are working in, where it

says "more reply options," click it.

Look at the top left of the box that has opened, for the icon that looks like a light switch, click on it.

When you click on the switch, the next image appears more pale and washed out. No matter. Do your pasting, then click on preview post everything should come back
with your pasted message, and the main body of your original post. Hope this helps! Work with it a little, and you may find it is quite easy!

Gary/Largo

I have that problem also...

If you type in a couple of letters first in the posting section, then hit paste...it works for me :)
Tom