Whites GoldMaster 2 $270

Great looking machine ... One of my favorites for many years...Awesome entry machine, but, IMHO , a bit pricey for the model and year ... Despite that, you just can't beat a good ol' GM2 ... I've found a bunch of gold with the several I have owned and I highly recommend it, if you can dicker a bit on $ ...Looks clean ...Cheers, Unc

Great looking machine ... One of my favorites for many years...Awesome entry machine, but, IMHO , a bit pricey for the model and year ... Despite that, you just can't beat a good ol' GM2 ... I've found a bunch of gold with the several I have owned and I highly recommend it, if you can dicker a bit on $ ...Looks clean ...Cheers, Unc

Hey Ron,

Thanks for the input. I will pass the info on to my buddy and I am sure he is willing to accept reasonable offers on the machine. He was using for meteorites and has a couple of them so is thinning the herd a bit.

After seeing your post I did check FeeBay and think it is in the range but on the upper end of the range as you stated. But it is a nice machine and will be shipped at that price (or at best offer)