10 on maiden voyage

took my new desert toy out for a first run and hit an area I haven't been in for a few years and managed to find these on a new section of exposed bedrock, they were all about 1inch deep and loud, a little less than a quarter ounce, but several unusual looking piecespost-121-0-21928900-1415717943_thumb.jpgpost-121-0-28920600-1415717919_thumb.jpg

• Admin

Hey Glenn,

Congrats on the new ride and the 10 new nuggets. A quarter ounce is a great day in the field for anyone. Days like that are getting tougher, but it's still out there. I was hoping to do some exploring today, but got too backed up with orders and family stuff for the Holiday.

Happy Veterans's Day for all the Vets out there! Thanks for serving and risking your life for our Freedom.

WTG Glenn :)
Man, im gonna have to get out this weekend...your not going to leave any left for us! :)
Have fun in the new toy....You might want to GPS it when you head out so you can find it when your hiking back to it with that paint job :)

Tom H

Nice job Glenn… looks like mother nature may have stirred some stuff up for you if you haven't hit that patch for awhile. That's the beauty of detecting in the desert after our so called "100 year floods", lot of new stuff gets exposed and stirred around. B)

I knew when I looked at all that new bedrock it might be a good day, then when they started sounding off I knew it was for real, when I bought the tracker it was red so I had to do something, amazing what you can do with a handful of spray paint cans. Had to do the quad alsopost-121-0-52109700-1415736293_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...