New Product - SDC 2300 Control Box Covers

• Admin

NEW PRODUCT - SDC 2300 CONTROL BOX COVERS

Hello All, Within the next few days I will have these new Gray or Camo Colored SDC 2300 Control Box Covers. These are some of the best designed ones around, so I had to jump on them. I will only have a limited supply on the first order, but have a second and third order being processed. These new covers will keep you from scraping the bottom of the SDC Metal Detector, giving it a bit of padding also. There are several pouches on the side to place small items also. Great design and well worth the investment!

$95.00 US Shipping

To pre-order these new SDC 2300 Control Box covers, please give us a call, catch us here on Facebook or email us. All the contact information is below.

I will have these items listed on the online store within a few days and also on Ebay.

Rob's Detector Sales
Surprise, Arizona
www.robsdetectors.com
623.362.1459 office
602.909.9008 cell
rob@robsdetectors.com

Refer to the link below to see pictures -

http://forums.nuggethunting.com/index.php?/topic/11050-new-product-sdc-2300-control-box-covers/

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Mr. Dan.... Can I have your autograph? You are on the cover of the June 2015 Treasure News.

Nice Nugget Dan.... jim

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well Dan...  my autograph is only (in)-famous if make a mistake in arithmetic and a check bounces. Are you going to Pomona? jim