SDC 2300 Headphone Adapter arrived today!

Hi all,

I just received my headphone adapter cable from Rob Allison, just a few minutes ago.

This adapter cable is for my new Minelab SDC 2300. It is made in Australia, of all places. This means I can use any of my headphones that have a 1/4" inch male plug, when I use this particular metal detector.

If you want one, you will need to contact Rob quick! Supplies of this adapter are limited!

0002581_sdc-adapter-headphone-lead_400.j

Thanks Rob, for your great service!

Gary/Largo

• 3 weeks later...
  • Admin

Hey Guys,

I agree, a bit expensive. I'm getting them from Australia and heard there is only one manufacture for the connector right now and that person has a wrap on them. If someone can find them cheaper for US customers, I'm sure it could be a seller.

On another note, I have been getting the replacement "c" batteries from over there, but the price was also steep. I have found a US distributor for them, so I'm now selling 4-replacement C rechargeable batteries, 6000mah, for $50.00 rather than the prior $64.00. Just a FYI if anyone is looking to get more replacement batteries that have another 1,000mah to them vs. the stock 5000mah ones.