Sawtooth trip...

Hello all, George, Chris and I will be at Sawtooth, Nevada during the following dates. 4 Oct 2014 thru 12 Oct 2014. Will be camped at the regular spot. There will be some other friends from all around that will be showing up also. Should be quite a gathering. Hope to see everyone again. Give me a call if you have any questions. Thanks TRINITYAU/RAYMILLS

530 739 2973

trinityau@Hotmail.com

Rick, would be good to see you again! Same 16' Funrunner TH w/ white 07 Chevy. Riding a 13 Honda now and beards a bit shorter and whiter. Will be w/ Frank and Terri and hopefully around Ray and Steve's camp

Shep

Thanks frank, those are some decals I made up for some rockets I was flying out at Black Rock a few years back.

That area of Nevada is amazing from a geologic stand point, huge smooth boulders out in the middle of nowhere other

than the fact there's always an Rv park near by. :ph34r: When I used to live up there we used to call Rye patch the Rye Patch RV park.

but what can I say,its still producing gold. :) AzNuggetBob

Frank Im not goin to bs you that place has either had some major catastrophic flooding go through there

or glacial scrubing. like I said before we found smooth boulders out in the middle of nowhere on the flats.

anceint riverbeds up on hillsides. It is the best example of "hunt it all" Ive ever seen. We found 1.25 nuggets

sitting 6" down on a hard pan a 1/2"thick false caliche type bedrock (easy to dig through) out in the flats with almost no surface

indicators like quartz,hemitite, ironite. there buried in the silt! and Blow.

Been hunting it for 20 years, still trying to figure it out.

Good luck to ya, there has to be a few nuggets with your name on them up there. :)

AzNuggetBob

• Admin

Hey Guys,

Hope all that go to the hunt are successful. It has been years since I last visited the Rye Patch or surrounding gold fields such as Sawtooth, Rabbit Hole and other smaller fields. Found small bits in all the known fields in the district, but never had the luck of a bigger nugget over 1/4 ounce. No question, the fields in that area have produced many biggies.

Good luck all!