What do you like best about this forum?

Lots of people post here on this forum and it has to be a reason for it.

I have never found it to be about just me myself and I. People from all over the world post here and made welcome. If you could post all the knowledge from the people on here I don't think a Library could whole it all. My heart beats fast when I read a show and tell about some ones adventure nugget hunting.

The Forum owner Rob Allison and others step up and only ask how can I help you.

I just want to thank each and everyone of you for being there if and when I may need you.

Chuck Anders

I like getting to live vicariously through others haha. When its too hot to get out here in the desert, there's always someone showing their finds to keep the dream alive. Ive also learned a ton from the folks here and by searching old threads. It's also easy to get current information about a particular area because there is such a large network of folks in so many areas willing to chime in and let us all know. I consider these forums one the most valuable resources we have as miners and hobbyists and would definitely like to thank Rob and the others for providing it for us.

Chuck I have to say what I like best would be described as ;
There have been times I could not partake in what I really enjoy which is detecting. And during those times some of them short and some were longer times I was able to tune in to the forums and see what others were up to. Fulfilling a need and satisfying my want !! And also everyday is a learning experience No matter how much you know or how much experience a person has theres always something to be learned. So when I can't get out there an hear that WEE-OO
or sink my pick into the ground , chop some bushes or roots and find that signal I can tune in an "go along for the ride" with others. :)

Frank C

What you say sounds a lot like me. I've plan a trip to nugget hunt but for what ever reason I get shot down. Reading about others finding gold is that shot in the arm I need to keep going until I can.

The thing about a prospector I don't think any of them I didn't like from the start. The first thing about them is they want to share what they know. I think we are all that way. You just have to ask for help from me and it's no limit on the help you get.

Rob as we all know that he is a dealer for Minelab. The great thing is he's not the new kid on the block. When it comes to nugget hunting Rob has to be one of the best and sales a product that mirrors himself.

Chuck Anders

Chuck I have to say what I like best would be described as ;

There have been times I could not partake in what I really enjoy which is detecting. And during those times some of them short and some were longer times I was able to tune in to the forums and see what others were up to. Fulfilling a need and satisfying my want !! And also everyday is a learning experience No matter how much you know or how much experience a person has theres always something to be learned. So when I can't get out there an hear that WEE-OO

or sink my pick into the ground , chop some bushes or roots and find that signal I can tune in an "go along for the ride" with others. :)

I agree Frank., could not of said it better. :) AzNuggetBob

We have other great guys that have forums. The first Chris G. then Bill S. a new forum with Steve H. but he is anything like a new kid on the Block. Steve we all know is a long time prospector and nugget hunter.

I do post on them but I guess you could say this has been home for me. Like said no place like home. So if you will please don't knock others but just say what you like about this one .

Chuck Anders

I believe all those forums have great owners and some awesome members as well.

Rob Allison has to be one of the nicest though, which shows through to the members here. I also very much appreciate his involvment in this forum. I like how often he shares finds and some info, seems like Rob also has the most videos of finds which is cool.

I believe all those forums have great owners and some awesome members as well.

Ditto… Met Rob, met Bill, never met Chris, or Steve, but nevertheless, they all seem to be decent upstanding citizens in the gold prospecting community. Same goes for many of the members of their respective forums. There's a wealth of information to be had on all of them.

This is the forum that got me going----it flattened my learning curve.

I have met a lot of great friends on here that have absolutely changed my life's direction.

I am now living in Reno in the middle of some of the best prospecting areas around.

Thanks to Rob for the forum, and thank you... to all the many friends who have helped me- you know who you are.

I hope i never forget to help that dipstick newbie..... just like some of you helped me.

It is a fun group.

This is a good group of guys and gals in a great outdoor activity that I feel blessed to be part of it

paul

Hey Rob,

I also want to say thank you for creating a forum about prospecting, rocks and minerals. Like many have said...its a great venue to get questions on said topics answered by a collective group. The forum members we have here share a common interest " Gold " :) and have been a great resource for me..so thanks again for making " it " happen.

Fred