Cooler weather is just around the corner!

ahorton10

I myself have been looking at Az. weather from past years. I just can't stand the heat as when I was young and strong. The only thing with me is will I have more time for a longer stay later than now. Having to drive over a thousand miles I like to have all the time I want.

The best to you nugget hunting!

Chuck Anders

Hey chuck, the heat here is pretty brutal and it kind of over shadows arizona as being unbearably hot. The reality is that we have a few toasty months and the rest of the year is rather pleasant. I drywashed in the desert till the end of june and will be back out in the next few weeks. Im used to the heat so it isnt a big deal for me unless its over 105 then its not fun anymore. Mid september till may its beautiful here and rarely does it get so cold in the winter that you cant get out in a light jacket. Best of luck!

Chris

Your right all the way on that. Some if they don't get all the nugget hunting in the summer they don't get it. That's why I just love Arizona in the winter and the best nugget hunting.

ahorton10

I see by the number of post your new here. Glad to have you and hope to hear from you more.

Chuck Anders

I hear ya!
Been watching that too :)
Looks like were getting past the

"dog days of summer"

Been out here 40+ years and I think we just learn how to deal with it is all...never really get used to it :)
Tom H.