Featured in Minelab's new SDC 2300 Video

My thinking on the SDC 2300.

I have 4 gold detectors with 2 VLF and the other 2 PI detectors. You see in a electronics store you see them saying Good , Better and Best product. The 2 VLV,s on small gold I'd rate one over the other as Better and almost Best. That's if the ground don't get hotter than the Sun over head.

A lot of times it all comes down to what we can afford. The 2 VLF detectors I have I had long before the SDC 2300 came out. I wish now I had just one SDC 2300 for small gold and another thing I like it's a PI detector. With the SDC 2300 I've got the best of both worlds. I'm swinging a PI detector and it's supper hot on small gold. Oh I may leave a small crumb behind just to make you feel good to find something.

Getting back to what one can afford. Remember if we waited to buy when we could afford it we'd all be walking.

Chuck Anders

Hi masher

Unless I just haven't seen it this is the only place anything has been said about this discount. Even if I don't get it others can.

Minelab who is a company in another country to offer our Military says a lot for them. Great metal detector and great people behind it that we don't see.

Masher do you hunt with your friend nugget hunting?

The best!

Chuck Anders