PRICE REDUCED !!!! I had just sent my GPX 5000 to Minelab for a check up, everything checked out fine. I'm the original owner. The serial # is 5001 ( a GPX 5000 with the serial # 5001). A friend fell on hard times a few weeks after his GPX 5000 arrived. I bought it from him and now I'm selling mine. I bought a house and need the cash more than I need a spare! I'm including all of the NEW stuff (never been used) from his new GPX5000. The 2 new Minelab coils, shafts, battery, headphones, manual, chargers, cables, etc. Call Rob if you need a reference. $3400.00 Call me David Lamb 602-617-6487

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This Minelab GPX 5000 is still available at $3400.00 !!!!! I'm going to SWEETEN THE DEAL, In addition to all the new stuff listed above, I'm also including your choice of either a Coiltek 470 x 300mm -18 x 12 mono coil, OR Minelab Commander 15 x 12 Mono coil. Both are lightly used, with a few scratches. Call or text me and I'll send a photo of them to your cell phone or email. That's like buying the GPX5000 for under $3000. Gotta sell it if I'm going to buy Christmas presents this year.

Jennifer-I have 2 of them, and can only swing 1 at a time.

That's why the lord gave us two arms my friend, one for each GPX... joking, I know exactly what you mean.... I have my spare for sale as well... granted yours is a better deal and anyone would be crazy not to scoop it up.. I would if I had the spare money.

http://forums.nuggethunting.com/index.php?/topic/11076-minelab-gpx-5000-with-placer-gold-claim/?p=76925

It's a tight market right now, I've having to resort to throwing in placer claims in my ads and still no bites... people are uneasy with the gold prices... those of us in the know, realize it's just a buying opportunity..

Best of luck in your sale.. if I hear of anyone looking I'll send them your way.

Jen

• 2 months later...