Accidentally Nuked the "Classified Section" listing

• Admin

Hello All,

I accidentally nuked the entire "Classified section" listing as I was trying to clean up the 25 pages of old listing. Please re-list whatever you have for sale related to metal detecting for prospecting. I have the following listed for sale below -

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please visit my online store at - www.robsdetectors.com and check out the "Used and Discontinued Items" for sale. I update this page weekly with new items added.

I also have the following metal detectors currently for sale -

(1) Used Minelab GPX 4500 with all stock accessories, asking $3000.00 with shipping included. I have this currently on Ebay as a auction starting at $2700.

(1) Demo Minelab GPX 4800 Metal Detector with all stock accessories. I'm asking $3500.00 OBO with shipping for this unit. Smoking deal and I don't expect this to last long. Normal price is $4995.00 MAP.

(1) Used Garrett ATX Metal Detector, asking $1800.00 with shipping included.

I have a few other used detectors that I have accepted as Trade-ins that will be listed soon.

Thanks for looking,

• 2 weeks later...