Doc's NEW SIMPLE Quick Start Guide Cards for GPX5000/GPX4800

CALL Rob to order these MUST HAVE Quick Start Cards NOW!

Both Rob and Doc are 2 of only 25 Certified Minelab Gold Machine Trainers in the U.S.

Certified%20Gold%20Trainer.jpg

These Quick Reference Cards may be too basic for you ol' hands at using the GPX5000, you probably already got it figured out.

GPX5000%20Card%20and%20Decal.jpg

You've got the top of the line
GPX5000 or GPX4800!
Are You Sure You Are
Adjusting it Correctly?

However, I get at least 5 phone calls a week from people who didn't even buy their detector from me, asking if I could help them understand their GPX5000 and get it set up correctly. I know Rob probably experiences the same thing.

Sure there are some great DVD's, Jonathan Porter's, Chris Gholson's, but when you are in the field, it is sort of hard to take a DVD player with you. You need something quick and handy.

So I came up with a QUICK and EASY,
set it and go, Plastic Guide Cards
that fit neatly in your hip pocket.

In 3 minutes, using these easy cards, you will have your machine
purring like a kitten and ready to find gold.

Don't feel bad, over 90% of the owners of these fantastic machines are guessing about the settings, and are not sure they are getting peak performance.

Have you ever said to yourself:

• I'm finding little shallow gold, but I don't seem to be getting any depth.

• Hot rocks are driving me crazy, I thought this machine was supposed to handle hot rocks.

• I can't get this machine to quiet down, it drives me nuts.

• I've been using this machine for months. Why haven't I found one piece of gold?

• The instruction manual is too big, I just need something to tell me how to set the machine.

• What coil should I use for optimum performance if I want to use the advance soil timings?

HERE's THE FACTS!

The Minelab GPX series machines represent an amazing technological break through. However, there are literally tens of thousands of combinations of settings. Learn the Secrets that will make you a proficient gold hunter with your Minelab Gold Machine. My QUICK START GUIDE will give you a fast and dirty way to set up your machine that will handle 95% of the situations you are hunting in.

No more guessing at the settings. I'll have you up and running in 3 minutes. You'll know how to find small gold, bigger deep gold, handle hot rocks, handle hot ground, and quiet your machine down.

CONVENIENT, DURABLE, COMPACT Cards

• Flexible
• Waterproof
• Convenient 4 X 6 inches
• Printed on both sides
• Full Color
• Scratch resistant
• Professionally printed in the United States!
NOT some home printed and laminated card.

BUY NOW and GET Doc's
GPX5000 SUPPLEMENTAL Information Guide FREE

For a limited time I will include a second card, the
Supplemental Information Guide card with advanced settings.
The Quick Start Guide will take care of 95% of detecting conditions.

The Supplemental card will help you with some advanced settings
for unusual ground conditions.

FREE BONUS

Get a FREE GPX5000 Soil Timings
Quick Reference Label
UV Protected Full Color Vinyl Adhesive Label

2 inches X 9 inches

gpxsoil%20hporiz.jpg

Mount on upper rod, so you always remember what settings to
use on your Minelab GPX5000 for the best results.

Get Doc's GPX5000 / GPX4800 Quick Start Guide Card and GPX Supplemental Information Card
and Soil Timing Decal for

$12 plus $3 s&h

Buy two sets for $20
plus $4 s&h U.S. shipping charge only

*Additional shipping may apply for international shipping

• Admin

Hey Doc,

I must agree, I get many calls, especially during the winter months about field instructions and help with GPX detectors. It's amazing how many dealers don't give support and really understand what they are even selling. The DVD's are great, but they can't carry and watch (for the most part) them in the field. The "timing sticker" has always been a great help for many to give them a good idea what timings are best for the ground they are working on. The new field help cards will be a plus. Make sure you have a bunch going my way ASAP.

Great idea as always DOC! ;)

Well, I am an entrepreneur. But I am also sort of lazy. People call in on my 800 number and take up a lot of time having me explain to them how to set up their GPX5000. And NONE of them are people who purchased their machines from me. Some are customers who purchased from dealers in the east that deeply discounted the machine and really know nothing about it. Other people purchased the machine second hand and of course the seller is not going to provide training.

That toll free 800 number costs me around $1,280 a month. I love talking to people and I love helping them. I really don't care who they purchased the detector from because I know they will always come back for accessories. The biggest problem is it is so hard to explain over the phone how to set the machine up properly.

I am a very visual person. I learn best when I see something. Hearing it explained is good, having it explained while I can look at something is better.

It's just so much easier to have a Step 1, Step 2, Step 3 guide. Most new users really don't care about the why you do it a certain way, they just want to set the detector correctly and go have fun. They will learn about the "WHY" you do it a certain way as they get more experience.

The first card gives them the QUICK set up. The second card is for when they get more advanced and want to know why you set the machine different ways for different conditions.

So I am really eager to see how well these cards are received and whether guys think they are helpful. My first orders were strong from Australia. I have always had a great following in Australia. Sort of suprises me, because you would think everyone over there just knows how to use a GPX5000. But nope. They are just as confused as us Yanks.

BCOT!

Doc

I bought a set of your cards on eBay recently and they're pretty handy.

I've got a GPX4800 and it'd be neat to see a card designed specifically for that model without the Fine Gold settings and 5000 stuff on there.

I bought a set of your cards on eBay recently and they're pretty handy.

I've got a GPX4800 and it'd be neat to see a card designed specifically for that model without the Fine Gold settings and 5000 stuff on there.

If you look at the soil timing guide strip on the right side of card 1, side 1. To the right of each soil timing it tells you whether it is a soil timing that is available on the GPX4800 GPX5000 or both.

So you should be able to tell at a glance what is available for your GPX4800.

Hope that helps.

Doc

• 3 weeks later...

I received my cards the other day. I think they will be extremely convenient for me. The number of settings and options on the 5000 are too many for me to remember and these cards will solve that problem.

When I am learning a new detector I always carry the manual with me. These cards will be much easier to carry and use in the field. They will fit a in my large shirt pocket or in my cargo pants pocket.

I will still have the manual in my gearbox for refresher reading...

The only downside is my ol'eyes need reading glasses...oh, to be young and practically perfect again!

fred

DOC as usual you have come up with a simple idea to deal with a complex issue, the DVDs help greatly in visually and audibly showing people things like swing speed and what the detector sounds like when waved over a target, your cards will help cement that information when people are in the field and need a quick refresher on the plethora of setting combinations available on the GPX series.

Having confidence that your detector has the correct settings is vital in the search for gold, if your not sure it has a huge impact on your perception of the outcome, doubt is so corrosive especially when your not finding anything, having access to DOCs durable quick reference guide will assist greatly in this.

JP

• 2 weeks later...

I just got a nice email from a customer in Australia.

"Just a quick note to say how useful your startup notes were, very easy for beginners to use. thankyou very much. Dawn Marotti."

I am glad the people are finding the Qucik Start Guide useful. That is why I designed it.

Doc