Trip to Sawtooth Knob, Northern Nevada. #1

Hello all, I just got back from the trip to Northern Nevada. Here are a few pictures from the trip. I am sure a few of the other guys will have a few pictures to post also. The weather actually was really nice with only one afternoon that the wind became too noisy. We had about twenty five people show up. It was a good trip with lots of fun to be had and some even found a bit of gold. Thanks, TRINITYAU/RAYMILLS

post-197-0-89458000-1398045089_thumb.jpg post-197-0-31816900-1398045104_thumb.jpg post-197-0-47086300-1398045124_thumb.jpg post-197-0-74297200-1398045140_thumb.jpe

These are pictures of the long piece being recovered from a side bank of a dry wash. El Dorado took a picture of me taking pictures.

post-197-0-99166600-1398045322_thumb.jpg

This is a family portrait of the El Dorado family, Steve and Dee with their two companions.

Cool...thanks for sharing the pics Ray.

Always fun to get together with others and find gold.

Tom H.

Hey Ray... Thanks for arranging the trip. Even though I wasn't able to hunt, I was glad to make it out and meet you and the guys that came over from Calif., as well as some local nugget hunters. Hopefully next time I will be all mended up and be able to get around in the hills.

Take care - NvAuMiner -Doug

Ray Great photo's, Brings back a lot of memories of that area when I lived up there. wish I could have made it up there to your get together and share some info on the area. glad to see you got some gold out of a hard hit area. AzNuggetBob.