Blm vs bundy

• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

#61 goldstudmuffin

goldstudmuffin
  • Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 05:15 PM

Maybe the guys backing the BLM can answer a question...

Why does the BLM need snipers?

#62 Glenn

Glenn
  • Members
  • 90 posts
  • Interests:Metal detecting, dredging

Posted 14 April 2014 - 06:03 PM

If you go to youtube there are some great clips on what is really going on with Reid and the Chinese debt, etc. you have to weed out the nut cases and lunatics but there are some very well researched clips on there about how this was supposed to turn into a gun battle, there was an armored vehicle and swat team one exit away waiting for gunfire, they were going to sacrifice the 20 agents at the cattle fence,but the young men turned and ran instead once they saw the overwhelming numbers. It would have justified the escalation and would have become a rally cry to ban militias and for more gun control, there is more here than meets the eye.

#63 Glenn

Glenn
  • Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 14 April 2014 - 06:09 PM

Nextnewsnetwork is pretty good, Alex jones at infowars is good but sometimes you have to fact check him, and roypotterqa had a great clip at the underpass and some great insight into the setup and false flag event, no proof of it but he sure made sense

#64 AzNuggetBob

AzNuggetBob
  • Members
  • 1,272 posts
  • Interests:Prospecting, Mining, Nuggetology.

Posted 15 April 2014 - 05:21 AM

Bundy Did not pay his fees, would you rather pay his fees in taxes? Here comes another government subsidy. cattle range fees, knowing that after 1993 and for almost 20 years, he made a whole bunch of excuses and lies, cherry picked quotes in the media to suit his needs, drug in sympathetic people to support his lies. and almost got them killed. No I dont have a lot of respect for a man like that. Geese even his neighbors  dont like him. and Doc try and keep this here, on US soil Im tired of dealing with them and I dont speak the language well. and you know damed good an well that if it were not for some of the regulations, this place would be a crap hole.. you can talk your Obama crap, I really dont care. when your trying to run the country let me know!.  AzNuggetBob

"Finding Gold Never Gets Old"

index_zps1666c554.jpg

AzNuggetBob

The author reserves All rights and no unauthorized re-posting, publishing or to otherwise make available any written or photographic material other than on Nuggethunting.com, and is not permitted without expressed written consent of AzNuggetBob

#65 deathray

deathray
  • Members
  • 180 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 05:49 AM

So your in favor of the government sending 200 blm agents,and snipers to threaten American citezens...yet let border jumpers do what they want in our country. You mske grest points bob!

#66 deathray

deathray
  • Members
  • 180 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 05:49 AM

sorry about the typos!

#67 AzNuggetBob

AzNuggetBob
  • Members
  • 1,272 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 05:59 AM

Dont know were you get your info but goood Luck. The BLM went there to take the cows for payment. some american citizens threatened them. AzNuggetBob

index_zps1666c554.jpg

AzNuggetBob

The author reserves All rights and no unauthorized re-posting, publishing or to otherwise make available any written or photographic material other than on Nuggethunting.com, and is not permitted without expressed written consent of AzNuggetBob

#68 Glenn

Glenn
  • Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 06:16 AM

We all view events from the perspective of where you come from, I grew up as a teenager watching the evening news and spending every spare moment in the woods shooting my rifle and getting ready for the day I could enlist and go to VietNam and fight for my country, then at 16 and17 all my older friends starting coming back in body bags or shot to pieces, they were disgusted and bitter, I lived not far from Kent State where the national guard, of which my uncle was a member shot down unarmed kids who where protesting a war that our returning vets did not seem to support. I began to question my government, not that there are not many great people in it, but that there are some people in powerful places who are incredibly corrupt and even evil, I read my history and I believe that if we don't want to repeat the mistakes of the past we have to learn from them, we have to dig for the truth behind the spin that the media puts on every event. The reason that I believe that this event is important is that I believe Americans are waking up to the incredible corruption and the complete destruction of our constitutional rights, this event is not about Bundy as much as it is about the constitutional fact that the federal government does not own the land in Nevada, the constitution does not give them any rights that the state does not give to them, the Feds have overreached their authority. I am sure that many of us out there prospecting on our public lands have noticed the increase in harassment and unreasonable interpretation of the existing laws and codes. I am sure we can all agree that any society needs certain laws, but at some point we as a people have to draw a line and say enough is enough. When we stand up and say that we should not have to fear for our lives from 200 armed agents along with snipers. If this was just about some grazing fees and a turtle and it got this much firepower why do we have a problem guarding our borders when that seems like a more appropriate place to spend 3 million for an operation, I think this is more likely sending a message to any one that thinks they can stand up to the Feds, and I think this is still going to end badly, we all lose not just the last rancher in the county that they have run off, after he is gone and they have no ranchers left I am sure miners will get their turn to stand in the line of fire, they will make us look bad in the press and the public will say get rid of them also, they are taking free gold from our land and leaving big holes and damage and we will all be gone. When does it stop, I guess when we all march into work camps like good sheep. Sorry but I just don't trust my govt anymore or the main stream press. That is a shame, but it is their shame to bear, they are the ones who are crossing the line.

#69 AzNuggetBob

AzNuggetBob
  • Members
  • 1,272 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 06:27 AM

Geese Glen can you edit this down a bit, just kidding ya Glen. I see your trying to make a point here but hey give us a break. :) AzNuggetBob 

index_zps1666c554.jpg

AzNuggetBob

#70 Glenn

Glenn
  • Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 06:33 AM

Bob, I should be in Az in the next few weeks, I am a partner on 18 claims there, if you can get free to detect a little I would like to detect with you, I used to hunt with Rob for several years and he has had nothing but good things to say about you, I will climb down off my soap box and quit preaching, lol, the only thing I like more than talking politics is swinging my detector.

#71 AzNuggetBob

AzNuggetBob
  • Members
  • 1,272 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 06:39 AM

That's fine Glen no politics or religion just Gold and Id hunt with you.

AzNuggetBob

index_zps1666c554.jpg

AzNuggetBob

#72 Glenn

Glenn
  • Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 06:41 AM

Sounds good, I will let you know when I get out there, I am in ohio right now, but should be getting out of here soon

#73 goldstudmuffin

goldstudmuffin
  • Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 07:49 AM

What about the other 52 neighboring ranchers that were forced out off their land? Were they not paying grazing fees or is there something else going on with the land? BLM claims Bundy owes 1 million dollers for grazing fees... Really! No wonder all the other ranchers are gone. This is going on all over the western US it's gone from roads closed to snipers... and your OK with that? BLM is out of control!

#74 AzNuggetBob

AzNuggetBob
  • Members
  • 1,272 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 08:08 AM

goldstudmuffin I have to wonder who are you? AZNuggetBob

index_zps1666c554.jpg

AzNuggetBob

#75 AzNuggetBob

AzNuggetBob
  • Members
  • 1,272 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 08:27 AM

If they want to jump in here an

burn down thats fine, kind of like bugs flying to the light. AzNuggetBob

index_zps1666c554.jpg

AzNuggetBob

#76 Glenn

Glenn
  • Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 08:46 AM

Goldstudmuffin, I don't know if you remember me, I met you when Rob and I were hunting out around Globe area and Picket Post, I believe we were at your house or your brothers, then we all went hunting your 16 ounce patch out in western Az, if you check Fox News out today even Janet Napolitano can not justify blm' s tactics here! there is more to this than meets the eye. Do some research on YouTube through alternative news sources, then fact check them and you will begin to see a whole different picture than what the mainstream media tells us, if I own a network you will only hear what I want you to hear, as Johnny used to say on WKRP it's not conspiracy theory when they really are out to get you, lol, good luck out there on your claims, you guys have found some nice stuff

#77 AzNuggetBob

AzNuggetBob
  • Members
  • 1,272 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 09:29 AM

I have to say Doc does write some great stuff. and it would surprise me If he did jump back in here.   :D AzNuggetbob

index_zps1666c554.jpg

AzNuggetBob

#78 Ridge Runner

Ridge Runner
  • Members
  • 1,267 posts
  • Interests:Coin and Gold Hunting

Posted 15 April 2014 - 10:17 AM

The war between the North and South had nothing to do with freedom. It was all about land that someone had and another wanted. Yet you had Americans fighting Americans and after it was over with the one at the head of this wanted to ship the free off to a Island. Men on both sides was there because they were told to go because someone said so.
Here we are again and it has to do with land. Law enforcement there is guys like you and me. They are not there because they want to but was told you will be there. The sad thing is if one gun goes off for what ever reason lots could die. If BLM has snipers on hand ,they are there to kill because what they do.
Government is like a wedding cake but with just one on top of the cake. When you go down the cake it's gets bigger and this is to justify their job. You will never see him in the front line. He don't want to put his sorry ass in harms way.
Here in Texas is a ghost town called Shafter and a old silver and some gold mining in years past. Well our Park Service that was over it has let another country come in and let them open the mine again. Now if they catch me on any of that land with a detector I'm on my way to jail.
Government thinks they need to hold our hand because we don't know what's good for our self. Like the war between the States I just don't want to see Americans killing each others for a sorry SOB at the top.
Chuck Anders
Chuck Anders
Have wife with gun must travel, so down the road I go.

#79 goldstudmuffin

goldstudmuffin
  • Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 10:39 AM

Goldstudmuffin, I don't know if you remember me, I met you when Rob and I were hunting out around Globe area and Picket Post, I believe we were at your house or your brothers, then we all went hunting your 16 ounce patch out in western Az, if you check Fox News out today even Janet Napolitano can not justify blm' s tactics here! there is more to this than meets the eye. Do some research on YouTube through alternative news sources, then fact check them and you will begin to see a whole different picture than what the mainstream media tells us, if I own a network you will only hear what I want you to hear, as Johnny used to say on WKRP it's not conspiracy theory when they really are out to get you, lol, good luck out there on your claims, you guys have found some nice stuff

Howdy Glenn,

Sure I remember you, I just wasn't sure if you were the same guy we hunted with. You're the guy that can hike up and down those steep hills like a teenager. :P That 16 ounce patch as now produced 24+ ounces. We hit another very big patch farther west from there that had a monster nugget right in the middle of the patch. 

When you get back to AZ have Rob give me a call we'll go do some hunting. If you do go to NV stay safe... and good luck! 

#80 goldstudmuffin

goldstudmuffin
  • Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 15 April 2014 - 10:49 AM

The war between the North and South had nothing to do with freedom. It was all about land that someone had and another wanted. Yet you had Americans fighting Americans and after it was over with the one at the head of this wanted to ship the free off to a Island. Men on both sides was there because they were told to go because someone said so.
Here we are again and it has to do with land. Law enforcement there is guys like you and me. They are not there because they want to but was told you will be there. The sad thing is if one gun goes off for what ever reason lots could die. If BLM has snipers on hand ,they are there to kill because what they do.
Government is like a wedding cake but with just one on top of the cake. When you go down the cake it's gets bigger and this is to justify their job. You will never see him in the front line. He don't want to put his sorry ass in harms way.
Here in Texas is a ghost town called Shafter and a old silver and some gold mining in years past. Well our Park Service that was over it has let another country come in and let them open the mine again. Now if they catch me on any of that land with a detector I'm on my way to jail.
Government thinks they need to hold our hand because we don't know what's good for our self. Like the war between the States I just don't want to see Americans killing each others for a sorry SOB at the top.
Chuck Anders

Good post Chuck... we miss seeing you around the Trigos.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users