Blm vs bundy

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo, Doc ... I'm a jillion % behind you in your comment ... This thing still teters on the fulcrom of violence ... I've spoken with many folks who want that to happen ... I personally think it's inevitable the way this communist government is going, but wish it didn't have to go the way it certainly is headed ... The sooner impeachments of the entire executive branch and many from the senate, the healthier our America will be ... Fingers crossed for hope! ...Cheers, Un

Yo, Doc ... I'm a jillion % behind you in your comment ... This thing still teters on the fulcrom of violence ... I've spoken with many folks who want that to happen ... I personally think it's inevitable the way this communist government is going, but wish it didn't have to go the way it certainly is headed ... The sooner impeachments of the entire executive branch and many from the senate, the healthier our America will be ... Fingers crossed for hope! ...Cheers, Un

Amen!

Gold Seeker I don't have a problem with you .but there are a lot of assholes that think Bundy is Right. good luck. If Bundy would have paid his grazing fees? I would back him! because the feds would not have a case? Listen dont get it in a wad before you even consider replying to me Got it! AzNuggetBob

Dear Editor,

I am writing to you today in support of Cliven Bundy. I attended Saturday's rally at the Bundy Ranch in support of this rancher and his family. It is true that his family history of ranching this land pre-dates the BLM. It is also true that the BLM has regulated approximately 52 ranchers out of this area of Nevada in the past several years. Mr. Bundy refused to give them anymore of his money, reasoning that why give them the funds to regulate against him to remove him from the land.

The BLM has frequently used the tactics of endangered species to garner public support. It should be known that the desert tortoise reserve near Las Vegas has recently been closed, according to the BLM, due to lack of funding to support the tortoises. Many have been euthanized as they are considered un-adoptable. However, that same agency without funding for the tortoises has spent millions, I would guess, building a militarized compound outside the Bundy ranch, scrambling BLM personnel from neighboring states, and hiring outside contractors to rustle Mr. Bundy's cattle and corral them. They also hauled heavy equipment onto his property and broke up water lines and cisterns that the Bundy's had paid for themselves to water the cattle. These water supplies are also used by the wild animals that enjoy the same range land. The personal accounts of the family, as they told their story, was heartbreaking. This is the instance of one rancher and his family. We are all as vulnerable as they. The heavy hand of the federal government was never so visible as it has been this past week in Clark County, NV. I am proud of my fellow countrymen and women that gathered to stand with the Bundy family.

Thankfully, the BLM pulled back and for now it appears peaceful at the Bundy ranch. I was proud to be present and take a stand for the Bundy family this past Saturday. - H.D.

HJL Replies: It's good to see people exercising their rights. The battle will continue on and rumors abound, so people need to keep a close eye on what is happening. What I find surprising is that the main stream media hardly covered the event at all, even when it escalated. The alternative media and Internet have proved invaluable here, as it has abroad, in keeping the power in the hands of the people. This will not be the end of this situation, and other situations may crop up both here and across the country. The people need to stay vigilant to reign in the abuses.

Is this some sort of new Obama enabling subsidy for poor cattle ranchers? No, he needs to pay his bills, regardless of how long he has lived there. The BLM is the controlling agency for the land- enforcing laws enacted by Congress. Laws change over time, for example, if your family owned slaves a couple of hundred years ago, it doesn't mean you can own slaves today. The law applies to all- pay your bills.

Is this some sort of new Obama enabling subsidy for poor cattle ranchers? No, he needs to pay his bills, regardless of how long he has lived there. The BLM is the controlling agency for the land- enforcing laws enacted by Congress. Laws change over time, for example, if your family owned slaves a couple of hundred years ago, it doesn't mean you can own slaves today. The law applies to all- pay your bills.

In any court of law, the jury can judge the law as well as the person on trial. (This is usually contrary to the judges instructions to the jury, which are usually lies.) If the law is an unjust law, the jury can find the defendent not guilty on those grounds. Think about it!

RSJ

P.S.

You may not be able to own slaves, but you are a slave yourself to the Govment.

The principle that the majority have a right to rule the minority, practically resolves all government into a mere contest between two bodies of men, as to which of them shall be masters, and which of them slaves; a contest, that -- however bloody -- can, in the nature of things, never be finally closed, so long as man refuses to be a slave.~Lysander Spooner
Do you think that we want those laws to be observed? We want them broken. There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” - Ayn Rand

I just listened to an interview by Sheriff Mack and he said his sources inside blm and Vegas metro said that they only pulled back because they underestimated the response from the public but they are going to raid the ranch, the no fly zone is still in effect for everyone except their drones. If I can get free I intend to pack the camper and head out next week to relieve someone else who has spent a week or two, if you don't have enough numbers there you know they will raid it, even Reid said so today. I have lived 60 good years, might as well go down shooting while I can still see what I am aiming at, lol

If you go to youtube there are some great clips on what is really going on with Reid and the Chinese debt, etc. you have to weed out the nut cases and lunatics but there are some very well researched clips on there about how this was supposed to turn into a gun battle, there was an armored vehicle and swat team one exit away waiting for gunfire, they were going to sacrifice the 20 agents at the cattle fence,but the young men turned and ran instead once they saw the overwhelming numbers. It would have justified the escalation and would have become a rally cry to ban militias and for more gun control, there is more here than meets the eye.

Nextnewsnetwork is pretty good, Alex jones at infowars is good but sometimes you have to fact check him, and roypotterqa had a great clip at the underpass and some great insight into the setup and false flag event, no proof of it but he sure made sense

Bundy Did not pay his fees, would you rather pay his fees in taxes? Here comes another government subsidy. cattle range fees, knowing that after 1993 and for almost 20 years, he made a whole bunch of excuses and lies, cherry picked quotes in the media to suit his needs, drug in sympathetic people to support his lies. and almost got them killed. No I dont have a lot of respect for a man like that. Geese even his neighbors dont like him. and Doc try and keep this here, on US soil Im tired of dealing with them and I dont speak the language well. and you know damed good an well that if it were not for some of the regulations, this place would be a crap hole.. you can talk your Obama crap, I really dont care. when your trying to run the country let me know!. AzNuggetBob

We all view events from the perspective of where you come from, I grew up as a teenager watching the evening news and spending every spare moment in the woods shooting my rifle and getting ready for the day I could enlist and go to VietNam and fight for my country, then at 16 and17 all my older friends starting coming back in body bags or shot to pieces, they were disgusted and bitter, I lived not far from Kent State where the national guard, of which my uncle was a member shot down unarmed kids who where protesting a war that our returning vets did not seem to support. I began to question my government, not that there are not many great people in it, but that there are some people in powerful places who are incredibly corrupt and even evil, I read my history and I believe that if we don't want to repeat the mistakes of the past we have to learn from them, we have to dig for the truth behind the spin that the media puts on every event. The reason that I believe that this event is important is that I believe Americans are waking up to the incredible corruption and the complete destruction of our constitutional rights, this event is not about Bundy as much as it is about the constitutional fact that the federal government does not own the land in Nevada, the constitution does not give them any rights that the state does not give to them, the Feds have overreached their authority. I am sure that many of us out there prospecting on our public lands have noticed the increase in harassment and unreasonable interpretation of the existing laws and codes. I am sure we can all agree that any society needs certain laws, but at some point we as a people have to draw a line and say enough is enough. When we stand up and say that we should not have to fear for our lives from 200 armed agents along with snipers. If this was just about some grazing fees and a turtle and it got this much firepower why do we have a problem guarding our borders when that seems like a more appropriate place to spend 3 million for an operation, I think this is more likely sending a message to any one that thinks they can stand up to the Feds, and I think this is still going to end badly, we all lose not just the last rancher in the county that they have run off, after he is gone and they have no ranchers left I am sure miners will get their turn to stand in the line of fire, they will make us look bad in the press and the public will say get rid of them also, they are taking free gold from our land and leaving big holes and damage and we will all be gone. When does it stop, I guess when we all march into work camps like good sheep. Sorry but I just don't trust my govt anymore or the main stream press. That is a shame, but it is their shame to bear, they are the ones who are crossing the line.

Bob, I should be in Az in the next few weeks, I am a partner on 18 claims there, if you can get free to detect a little I would like to detect with you, I used to hunt with Rob for several years and he has had nothing but good things to say about you, I will climb down off my soap box and quit preaching, lol, the only thing I like more than talking politics is swinging my detector.

What about the other 52 neighboring ranchers that were forced out off their land? Were they not paying grazing fees or is there something else going on with the land? BLM claims Bundy owes 1 million dollers for grazing fees... Really! No wonder all the other ranchers are gone. This is going on all over the western US it's gone from roads closed to snipers... and your OK with that? BLM is out of control!