White's pinpointer

Yes I have a Whites TRX and it's twice to three times more sensitive than the Garret Pro pointer that I have been using...The new Whites TRX was supposed to be out in February, but it was delayed until March due to a heat variance problem. They found that in extreme heat or cold the pinpointer would sound off. This issue has been resolved..hence the pinpointer came out in mid march. Whites also commented on a few that were delivered that some may sound off after the target has been located as you take the pointer away from target range. They stated that if you have one of those, just contact Whites and they will send you a return post so you can send it back for a new one. I am extremely happy with the Whites TRX it's powerful and gives me 2-3 times more dpt and this gives me an advantage in time retrieval of target and physical effort in digging..just my opinion....hope this answers your question. The Garret has been a great pointer and built well...but if you have an opportunity to test a Whites do it...think you will be amazed!\\\

Hendo, everything has quality issues....even the best of the best ..but those issues can be resolved. I think to wait now is a waste of time, get it ,use it and if the items has a problem, send it back. Whites backs its products 100%.

Dan, one thing I like other than more power is the TRX can either use a 9 volt battery, or 2- double A s, so if your out of double A's you can put in a 9 volt....voltage regulators...reduce the voltage...and perhaps the 9 volt last longer? Also another thing a Whites TRX has is that it has a shield, if you wear out the outer layer, you can replace it...check it our on line.

will this work when using a PI detectors?----- or does it make the PI scream when you use it-- ?

Congress ..man, yes it will set your PI off .....just like the Garrett Propointer creates EMI..so will the Whites....I just set my PI off to the side as far as I can and take my earphones off. Than I scan with the pinpointer to locate the target. Since I have been using a pin pointer I have not hit any nuggets with my pick...Prior to that..I did hit one a few times...that will not happen again.