Rob's Grandmother Passed Away

Dear Rob,

I am so sorry to hear about your Grandmother. I know you were very close. Her and your family are in our prayers. God Bless Your Grandmother and may God meet her at the gates of heaven with a big smile and a welcoming hug.

Doc and Diana

Rob:
Srry to hear she passed away. Will be praying for ya.

Tom H.

• Admin

Hello All,

My Grandmother Helen passed about about 1 1/2 weeks ago in Boswell Hospital. She was struggling with heart and lung issues for years. She was fighting for the last 5 years in and out of the hospital, more frequent as time went on. She was 82 years old and she was buried today. No question she is in a much better place with no pain and suffering. She accepted the Lord in her heart, so we all know what the Lord promised us - Eternal Life.

I was extremely close with my Grandfather Bob, which is the one that planted that gold prospecting seed when I was a young boy. My Grandmother Helen knew how close my Grandfather and I were, so it also made me just as close to my Grandmother. Some of the memories I remember the most were -

sleeping in their bed as a kid and feeling those damn bed springs!!

Staying up late nights listening to my Grandfather talk around the World to people with his HAM radio.

Going over there house and collecting China Berries to through at the neighbor kids

Walking up and down the Ally with my Grandfather collecting junk

Eating my Grandmother's greasy bacon, it was the best ....

Driving with my Grandfather in an old Toyota Corolla, going to pick up my Grandmother from Super X (if you remember that store).

Grandma bitching at my Grandfather for always saying he didn't have reverse in the car when he passed up that first Drive Thru Window (he believed he always should get his food first, no pay first ... LOL)

So many memories I cherish with both of them, but I know they are reunited in Heaven.

Love you both, Grandma and Grandpa.

Teardrop just hit the keyboard .... I can only imagine how beautiful Heaven really is.

Rob and family,

Our deepest sympathy and condolences. God has already started to replace the sorrow in your heart with the loving memories you just shared. May the deep love for your Grandparents always give you and your family peace. . .God bless, Doug and Irene

Dear Rob, as the words in the song say:

I can only imagine
What it will be like
When I walk
By your side

I can only imagine
What my eyes will see
When your face
Is before me
I can only imagine

Surrounded by Your glory, what will my heart feel
Will I dance for you Jesus or in awe of you be still
Will I stand in your presence or to my knees will I fall
Will I sing hallelujah, will I be able to speak at all
I can only imagine

I can only imagine
When that day comes
And I find myself
Standing in the Son

I can only imagine
When all I will do
Is forever
Forever worship You
I can only imagine

I can only imagine

I can only imagine
When all I will do
Is forever, forever worship you
Your Grandma now knows what the rest of us can only imagine.