GPAA Gold & Treasure Expo @ the Mesa Convention Center

• Admin

Hello All,

Just curious if anyone local is going to attend the upcoming GPAA Gold and Treasure Expo at the Mesa Convention Center Jan. 18th and 19th? I heard the GPAA has done a lot of marketing on this years shows and with the show in Jan. they expect higher numbers through the doors.

Anyone else heard anything about this years shows and what to expect? I know last year wasn't that great for numbers, meaning lower sales for the vendors.

Talk with you later,

Rob Allison

If it wasn't for the email telling me about it and trying to get me pre register. ... never would know about the show! I have not seen or heard anything local via radio, show flyers. I don't know how they are going to attract new people's into the world of gold prospecting without advertising? Prospectors that are in the link... knowing about the forums and your forum Rob does a great job in promoting nugget hunting. Most beginner that have a intrest will seek out more information, but how to attract those people's that have no idea that gold prospecting is a great past time is a challenge to all of us.

I will probably go again this year, if nothing else's to see what is new and to meet some friends.

• Admin

Hello Guys,

If all goes well, we plan on setting up about 6 tables worth of product. The last few years I done the show, I took everything including the Kitchen Sink .... LOL This year I will probably pack a bit lighter, making it easier for set up and break down. We would love to see you all stop over at the booth and chat with us. We will have a good display of items, mainly metal detectors, coils and accessories related to detecting for gold, coins or relics. I might have a few used Minelab's available for a great price, but not sure how long they will stick around at the show.

Hope to see you all there.

Rob Allison

• Admin

Hey Guys,

Not sure who might be there as a so-called celeb, but I know there are a few local nuggetshooters that could be doing talks throughout the day. It's worth a trip over for $5 to see all the vendors, listen to the talks and see if there is anything new. We are welcoming anyone over to the booth to take a look at what we have to offer. We are always willing to help get the newbie to pro outfitted with any metal detecting need.

Looking forward to see you all.

Rob Allison

Probably see ya on Sat. :)
Tom H