Got 3 nugs today!

Hey all:
Well, dad and I decided to go out and take advantage of this glorious weather were having :)

Got out to the wash at 7. We hit some tribs that ran into a wash I have gotten gold out of before.

After detecting for 4 hrs and finding one bullet, one 22 shell and a piece of wire, im toast. According to my watch/thermometer, its 105 in the wash. Its 11:00 now.

On the way back im detecting bedrock and just kind of mosying along and I get a signal. Hmmm....how could this be? Ive hit this wash 4 times and NO ONE is better then me! :)
Well, lo and behold I pop a 1 grammer 2 inches down. Then I get another signal. I get this one in the spoon and it looks like a piece of rusty iron. I didnt have my glasses on so im thinking its just iron.

Got one more nug out of the area.

I find it very strange how the temp. dropped to about 75 deg. when I found the first nugget...very strange.....I had new energy and wasnt hot at all :)

Well, if theres more there...they can wait until cooler weather!
Got back to the truck and showed dad. He said, I think that bigger one is gold...rubs on it and sure enough it was gold! Nice fat little guy.

Had a good time today. Not really too hot. Good Lord blessed us with some gold and I lost about 5 lbs!

Heres the video of me digging the thing I thought was iron.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFxU1n2irl0&feature=youtu.be
Enjoy.

Tom H.

Tom,

Nice job brotha! :) sure am glad you leave a little behind makes me feel better about hunting with you lol. Just kiddin there is always one left.

Hey Tom

Nice finds. amazing how that heat goes away when your finding gold. I dont think that area is done with you yet. :);):ph34r:

Good luck. AzNuggetBob

Bob:

These nugs were about 200 yards below where I had found the lowest gold in the wash before. So............theres a lot of ground to cover inbetween those two areas. Needs a shovel or two on it though.

B.B. I'll leave a few for ya! :)

Tom H.

Tom looking at the nuggets found today and the gold you found near by you have got a classic case of multiple sources. that's a good thing more gold, but harder to figure out the sources. Possibly stringers. AzNuggetBob