I am overwhelmed with grief for the men of the Granite Mountain Hotshots https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?id=580800373&v=wall&story_fbid=10152994198740374 who were killed tonight in Yarnell, Arizona. I have hung out with some of these men at the American Legion post in Yarnell, and know many of the people that have now lost their homes there. What a tragedy. I am praying for their families. http://www.azcentral.com/news/arizona/articles/20130630crews-fighting-small-fires-around-Arizona.html

• Admin

Hello Guys,

I'm pretty speechless after hearing about the lose of 19 Hot Shots and all the damage to the homes and business in the town of Yarnell. I was out that way last weekend, here is a shot from Saturday evening when the fire just started getting out of control.

God Bless all the lost Hot Shots and their family & friends.

Rob Allison

This is tough for us. Ruby and I fed these guys and gave them showers for two weeks when they were saving our butts from the 88,000 acre Miller fire two summers ago. That one came real close to taking all of us.

They stopped by and visited with us last year when they were doing backup on the Mogollon Baldy fire. Nice brave men. All gone.

Yarnell burning? Unthinkable. Unique community unlike any other in the west. Many friends and still trying to sort out if they are all alright.

Sad days.

Broken hearts.

I Was Stunned To Hear The News...

Praying For The Families And friends Who lost Loved Ones